В целях облегчения навигации по сайту используются Cookie-файлы. Продолжая просмотр сайта, вы принимаете указанные Cookie-файлы. Для получения дополнительной информации и изменения настроек ознакомьтесь с политикой Cookie и политикой конфиденциальности. Закрыть

Новый курс!

• AwesomeDay
      AwesomeDay
      Бронза
      На форуме с: 13.08.2009 Сообщения: 1.732
      [quote]Originally posted by getdotacom
      Lesson 2 - how much to bet on each board

This is pretty complicated stuff and probably you can find books written only about this, but I will do the shorter version :)

So, general rule is - bet big on drawy boards, bet small on dry boards. I'm pretty sure most of you have heard this somewhere. It's easy to answer to the question why should we bet big on drawy boards, but why should we bet small on dry ones ? I will answer to this later, now lets see what betting big and small accomplishes.

When we bet big, we force our opponent fold more, so he's going to call down with a stronger range. For that reason our valubetting range should be pretty strong. Most important thing - bigger we bet, more we can bluff. When we're betting small, our value range usually isn't that strong, but we have less bluffs in our range. Also villain is going to call much wider. Remember this isn't always true, because sometimes it makes sense to bet small with a super strong range, but it almost never makes sense to bet big with a weak range. Now lets go back to our question.

Assume we open UTG, BU calls and the flop comes 974r. When we start betting big here, our villain will fold very very often (not only on the flop, but on all streets combined). So his river calling range will be super strong, something like overpairs+. For that reason our range should be even stronger to valuebet. When we bet smaller, our villain is going to call wider and he's definitely calling the river with a top pair or sometimes even worse. This way we also lose less money when villain has slowplayed something and it's super easy on this board. This actually is the most important reason. Betting big is bad when villain can have the nuts very often !!!!

When the board is super wet, something like 9 :spade: 8 :spade: J :diamond: we wanna start betting big, something close to the pot. I wouldn't recommend overbetting the flop, you can do that on the turn sometimes, but overbetting the river is pretty common nowadays. We're betting big here because our villain is never folding any reasonable draw on the flop and very rarely on the turn. It's super hard for him to slowplay something, so our overpair will be the nuts on the river when draws misses. Overbet on the river in similar cases is my standard bet and I think people miss value not doing that. When the draw hits, we're most likely going to bet again if we had it. This time we don't wanna bet big because it's unlikely villain is calling with a weak hand. Also he can have a better hand if our draw wasn't to the nuts. Now some hands :

$0.50/$1 No Limit Holdem
      6 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      UTG ($100) 100bb
      HERO (UTG+1) ($404.61) 405bb
      CO ($178) 178bb
      BTN ($47.28) 47bb
      SB ($201.56) 202bb
      BB ($283.18) 283bb

Pre-Flop: ($1.50, 6 players) HERO is UTG+1 7:club: 7:heart:
      1 fold, HERO raises to $2.65, 2 folds, SB calls $2.15, 1 fold

Flop: A:spade: 7:diamond: 2:spade: ($6.30, 2 players)
      SB checks, HERO bets $4.51, SB calls $4.51

Turn: 3:diamond: ($15.32, 2 players)
      SB checks, HERO bets $13.16, SB calls $13.16

River: K:heart: ($41.64, 2 players)
      SB checks, HERO bets $59.65, SB folds

Final Pot: $41.64

HERO wins $99.42 (net +$19.45)

SB lost $20.32

Here the flop isn't that scary, so I'm making my standard 3/4 pot bet. The turn brings 2nd fd, so we're going to bet close to the pot. Villain can easily have many Axdd hands, we kinda wanna get max value and it's unlikely he's folding any Ax as well. River is super std overbet because he can have only some 1pair hands and missed draws. He's never folding Ax IMO, so we wanna bet as big as possible.

$0.50/$1 No Limit Holdem
      6 Players

Stacks:
      UTG ($51) 51bb
      HERO (UTG+1) ($258.49) 258bb
      CO ($283.74) 284bb
      BTN ($134.29) 134bb
      SB ($150.76) 151bb
      BB ($169.12) 169bb

Pre-Flop: ($1.50, 6 players) HERO is UTG+1 A:heart: A:spade:
      1 fold, HERO raises to $2.65, 1 fold, BTN calls $2.65, 1 fold, BB calls $1.65

Flop: 8:club: 5:spade: J:heart: ($8.45, 3 players)
      BB checks, HERO bets $4.84, BTN folds, BB calls $4.84

Turn: 4:diamond: ($18.13, 2 players)
      BB checks, HERO bets $10.39, BB calls $10.39

River: 10:club: ($38.91, 2 players)
      BB checks, HERO bets $22.30, BB calls $22.30

In this hand we're betting smallish all streets because we want villain to call down with some weak hands. He can have only weak hands or the nuts. He can easily slowplay the set or maybe hit 2pair on the river, so betting big doesn't accomplish much, he's folding his Jx more often and we're going to lose much more when he has the nuts.

$0.50/$1 No Limit Holdem
      6 Players

Stacks:
      UTG ($77.31) 77bb
      UTG+1 ($178.74) 179bb
      CO ($100) 100bb
      HERO (BTN) ($390.03) 390bb
      SB ($114.62) 115bb
      BB ($102.21) 102bb

Pre-Flop: ($1.50, 6 players) HERO is BTN J:diamond: 9:diamond:
      UTG raises to $2.50, 2 folds, HERO calls $2.50, 1 fold, BB calls $1.50

Flop: 5:heart: 9:spade: K:spade: ($8, 3 players)
      BB checks, UTG bets $3.50, HERO calls $3.50, BB folds

Turn: 3:spade: ($15, 2 players)
      UTG checks, HERO checks

River: 9:club: ($15, 2 players)
      UTG checks, HERO bets $8.59, UTG folds

Final Pot: $15

HERO wins $22.91 (net +$8.32)

BB lost $2.50
      UTG lost $6

And this hand shows when we have a pretty strong range, but we're still betting small (comparing to our villains range, not absolute hand strength). Most likely our villain can have something like KQ at best here, he's betting any better on the turn or river. Usually we will have 9x and some good Kx for a valuebet that beats all our villains hands. Problem with betting big here - we can't have many bluffs, but we need them for our villain to call. FD got there, we're betting most of our floats on the turn, basically checking back only hands with a showdown value. If our villain knows that, he shouldn't be calling very often here and he's not calling a big bet ever IMO. So we're betting smallish and hope for him to make a call with some weak hands.

That's it for this time, please leave some feedback and I'm waiting for your ideas about a topic for the next time.[/quote]
    • AwesomeDay
      AwesomeDay
      Бронза
      [quote]Originally posted by getdotacom
      Preflop - part 2

Yeah, finally I'm doing it. I made first part of this 2 months ago, so I had to reread it myself to remember what was going on there. This time I will post some opening ranges I recommend to use and why. But I'm afraid I will have to make third part for this as well because there's a lot of content to cover. I wanna make this one from openers perspective and then the next one from 3bettor perspective. Also there is some stuff I'm experimenting with, so I don't wanna write about that while it's not fully tested.

I will have to write many ranges here, for that reason I will try to use pictures, I think it's much easier for u than reading. Unfortunately I didn't find any good way how to arrange pictures in text or something like that here, I will try to combine them in paint, that should work.

Before we start - all this stuff is meant for 100bb effective stacks. Also we assume both players use standard sizings, 2-3bb open, 8-10bb 3bet, 17-20bb 4bet IP and 19-22bb 4bet OOP. I don't wanna go into min5betting or something like that yet, but I will in next part. This time just assume villain 5bets AI. This will happen most of the time anyways, but min5betting becomes more popular in midstakes. It kinda was popular some time ago, but then I didn't see it for a while. Now it's coming back :) Anyways, I can bet 95% of people who read this play limits where min5bet is always nuts and happens very rarely. All ranges I will present here are pretty much balanced or super close to that and adjusted to current tendencies in midstakes. But I think u can easily use them in lower limits as well. UTG range is very tight, for that reason very easy to balance. I will start with that and then go to next positions.

UTG

Here u can see my impressive paint skills. I hope u can understand what I meant by these labels on each picture. First one is opening range for UTG, second one is our 3bet calling range (we're OOP, we got 3bet by lets say BU). Third one is when we're IP, so we got 3bet by blinds. Same for 4bets. Also that green bar below KTs in last picture means that we use only half of combos, but that's not so important for now.

Now some comments about these ranges. This utg opening range is on the looser side. Many players say that opening small PP's isn't profitable there, but I still can show profit with those. Not quite sure, but I think it's close. If u don't open, defending against 3bets should be more easier. But we should definitely open any pair when there's a fish in blinds, even we don't raise 22 by standard. 3bet calling range OOP looks pretty strong, but many players still won't call KQs and TT. Definitely we don't have to, if we open only 66+. Also some players 4bet AK here, I think it's a huge mistake unless u have some crazy shit going on with that player.
      When we call, we have QQ-TT in our range and we're pretty much capped to QQ when board comes low. That sucks because we will be beat very often when we call down. Also we have to call some Ahi's on low boards if we wanna prevent our opponent from betting atc, but since we have AKs,AQs we will have at least some bd draws. But chances for 9hi or lower board are slim (not sure, I think something around 15%? If u know, let me know, don't wanna calculate it now). When flop comes Thi-Qhi, we have some sets, some overpairs, gutshots and some other stuff and we can play most of our range pretty good. Although we can have nuts on J62, still it's tough to play the rest of our range, but something like JT5 is much easier. When flop comes Khi or Ahi, basically we have the nuts. Especially on Ahi boards. Our opponent can have only 1 combo of AA and maybe some random Ax 2p combo which was bluff preflop, but when we have AK on Axx board, basically we have the nuts and we're never folding. For that reason I go crazy and start donking these boards with almost all my range. U maybe wanna say why ? We will lose value from his bluffs etc. Yeah, it could happen but again I think we got more value from his preflop bluffs, usually it's Axs or something like ATo. I've gotten 3 streets many times from these hands and sometimes even calldowns from KK. Also this gives more playability to our weaker hands, like we can bluff KQs and TT to balance this out, but it's super tough to play these hands through check. We kinda weaken or check/calling range by doing this, but it doesn't matter in 3bet pots. Villain has polarized range preflop and he can't valuebet thinner because he just doesn't have hands like AQ in his range.
      Nothing much to say about rest of ranges. I don't like 4betting KK when facing 3bet from blinds, so we just call and our overall range is pretty strong. Obviously when we're 4betting, we use AQo as bluff OOP and ATs,KTs IP. OFC u can use some other hands, if u like them better, only the right count of combos matters.

MP

Again this is very loose. KJo and QJo definitely could be a fold here. Other hands seem reasonable, maybe we can fold some lower SCS's and suited Ax if don't feel comfortable with these. Also CO and BU plays huge role - if they like to call or 3bet a lot, definitely we should tighten up here a little bit. Our 3bet calling range OOP is much weaker now. Now we have even more problems playing lower boards. I'd consider to fold a little bit more than we should here and allow our opponent to make +ev bets with atc on low boards. Otherwise we have to call with many Ahi's, even without backdoors. As u can see, I still don't like 4betting AKo and QQ. Now it's much closer than it was from UTG, but it's still -EV if villain has a solid balanced 3betting range. Against some loose kids this could be an option. Our range plays very similar to previous - we flop OK on T-Q hi boards and a little bit better on Khi,Ahi boards. I'm still donking AK on these boards, I could consider donking AQ on Qhi boards as well against some looser opponents.
      In position our range is almost the same, only we don't 4bet AKs and call ATs. Since we have position, this range plays very well. I think I told everything about this position.

CO

Here again we could fold some hands and argue that K6s is better than 98o, but still this is pretty loose IMO. At least we finally 4bet AK and QQ. Now we're even more screwed on low boards when calling 3bet OOP, still doing fine on Jhi type boards, but now we don't have the nuts on A,Khi boards. I still like donking Q-Ahi boards, but not that aggressive that it was when we had AK. I'd do that with some combos with top of our range, like with AQ on Ahi, Qhi boards, KQ on Khi boards. Also we can't have that many bluffs because we will lose more often with these hands. We have to play passively most of our range. That's the price for opening the CO so loosely, we could tighten up a little bit or say "screw balance, I'm playing nl50 :D "
      I still like calling 3bets from blinds with AKo and QQ. Most of the players will 4bet those, but our 4bet usually will be b/e or slightly -ev when blinds are tight with solid ranges. We will get it in only against QQ+,AK most of the time. These hands also help us to protect or range a little bit, since we're calling 3bets IP with hands like 98s, 77. And we still can flop basically the nuts on A,Khi boards very often. U're maybe wondering why I choose so random hands for 4bet bluffs every time, it's just for combos, as I said - use whatever u want.

BU

First thing u maybe wanna ask - wtf is wrong with that opening range ?! It's a little bit different from other players, they will prefer something like K7o over 72s. I don't wanna argue with that and this is the only spot where I say "SCREW THE BALANCE!". Believe me, u even don't wanna know how balanced 3bet calling range looks like when we open this :P Some players actually open even more, this is 60%, I've seen 80% at regular tables and 100% in zoom. Also AA in 3bet calling range could look weird. I put it there because I want to slowplay some combos. It doesn't necessary mean that we always call with AA. That means I'd like to slowplay some nut hands, it could be anything from top of our range - QQ+,AK. Mostly because we call with very weak range and we need to protect it somehow a little bit.
      This 3bet calling range woulda been balanced if we opened around 40% BU and that's how much some tighter players open. Still we call 3bets with super weak hands and we have to call down with 2nd pairs and similar stuff very often when playing against some aggressive players. This is one of the biggest leaks for weaker players IMO. They maybe call enough preflop, but then they fold too much on every street when facing barrels. I felt really uncomfortable in this spot when moved to nl200 as well, now I kinda know which hands I'm calling on any board on each street. Also turning hands into a bluff is very important here, we have to understand our range and sometimes turn even weak TP into a bluff when flush completes and our opponent checks to us. This definitely is the loosest spot in SH games. I play some HU vs SH regs, but don't even wanna think what's going on when 2 loose HU players play. SH regs usually don't 3bet more than 20% in HU, so really no point to defend wide. Also my winrate with bottom 15% of this range is only 1bb/100 so it's pretty marginal. It will change overall winrate by 0.3bb/100 or something like that most likely, so this shouldn't be a thing to focus on if u're playing some lower stakes. Opening 40% BU is perfectly fine.

SB

This again is on the looser side, but why not. Definitely should consider folding something if BB is defending a lot. As u can see, I like to defend by 4betting here a lot. That's because BB usually will jam a lot of trash and also he will call our 4bets with much weaker hands. Only problem with this - our 3bet calling range is super weak now. We're even more more more screwed on low boards. Now we don't have anything there and we can't be very balanced, we have to fold a lot. We could maybe slowplay AA, it would been almost guaranteed to win a stack on low board. I think we can solve this problem by opening a little bit less or even folding a little bit more to 3bets if villain is not starting to 3bet shit out of us. Or we just can keep folding on low boards, they won't come very often. Again we have some solid hands for higher boards. Still could donk something, but not super aggressively, similar to CO vs BU.

I hope u guys enjoyed and read something u can put into ur game. As always, u're welcome to leave feedback, ask questions or post whatever u think about this. As I said, I want to finish this, but there're 3bets and 5bets left. I hope I will make that faster than this one. Also I'm happy I made this, it took some time and I didn't play any MTT's this evening. So it saved me at least 1k I guess :P

P.S. Maybe I will post some hands on this later, especially with donking, most likely u haven't seen that very often, only from a fish :s_cool: [/quote]
    • AwesomeDay
      AwesomeDay
      Бронза
      Нашёл крутую тему в англо форуме. там ещё походу есть буду потихоньку изучать. Тренер англоязычный, толково излагает. Могу перевести, хотя нафиг, кто надо и так поймёт.
    • AwesomeDay
      AwesomeDay
      Бронза
      Вышел через всеми известный блог на такого тренера: Гордон Гекко. У него есть неожиданно хорошая серия водов "Чемпионы держат на один удар больше остальных". Она сделана не в формате привычных водов, а скорей похожа на серию тренировок, если кто покупал , поймёт. Каждая серия из 2х часте: 1я психологическая, 2я практическая. Причём способ подачи информации для меня - это то что я давно искал. Он не говорит что правильно , а что нет, он пытается научить мыслить. Сформировать правильную логическую цепочку.

В общем , это курс по которому нужно заниматься, а не просто смотреть. Одно из домашних заданий было создать блог, он у меня есть, так что остаётся писать каждый день.
      Следуещее задание : сформировать привычку и найти человека для контроля. Пример, привычки был предложен, его я и возьму, так что с этим проблем не должно быть, а с контролем проблема. Как-то я затевал уже такой челендж с контролем, потом жутко не хотелось со штрафом прощаться))

Так вот, привычка будет такой :
      - ежедневный разбор 5ти регуляров лимита по фильтрам , с целью поиска ответов на шоудауне, и написания нотсов на них
      - 10 анализов эквити на случайном борде в эквилабе.
      - 10 сценариев развития какой-либо раздачи.

Эти действия нужно выполнять ежедневно на протяжении 30ти дней.

Ну что, поехали.

П.С.: на данный момент я играю нл25 бсс ФР, и планирую снова штормить нл50 либо 20-50 СХ на айпокере : )
    • SDutch
      SDutch
      Бронза
      На форуме с: 18.07.2009 Сообщения: 2.554
      Не дай бог тебя занесет в айпокер :pokerface:
    • AwesomeDay
      AwesomeDay
      Бронза
      Походил, подумал, и решил создать ещё одну привычку. Сначала думал ограничиться одной. (Гордон реккомендовал максимум 2 создавать в месяц). Не покерного характера.

- каждый день проезжать на велотренажёре (или велике) 10 км.
      - 50 подтягиваний в день. (для начала)
    • AwesomeDay
      AwesomeDay
      Бронза
      Оригинал пользователя SDutch
      Не дай бог тебя занесет в айпокер :pokerface:
      А что с ним не так? )) вроде платят хорошо.

Кстати, как дела? давно не видились)) Ты уже нл100+ играешь?
    • SDutch
      SDutch
      Бронза
      В принципе, ты можешь депнуть и проверить, что с ними не так :) Меня тоже отговаривали, но я запротивился и попробовал. Ох, лучше б я этого не делал :rage:
      Кстати, там 40% СХ столов на нл20-100 - 20-50бб и из-за этого на восьмерках или в микрогейминге даже 100бб столов больше может быть.
      Я на сотке с мая)
    • AwesomeDay
      AwesomeDay
      Бронза
      Так типа залился там? Даже с 60% рэйкбэка? Из-за того что поле сильное или просто переезжали "не по-старозовски", непривычно ? Меня там ещё софт бесит.

Молодец, конешно. А я вот уже сколько времени барахтаюсь туда-сюда. С августа начну полтос играть. Постараюсь за месяц проскочить. А то если на нём задерживаешься, он потом не отпускает))
    • SDutch
      SDutch
      Бронза
      Софт вкупе с ГСЧ вводили в околотильтовое состояние около месяца. За рейкбеком я там не гнался, прежде всего нужен был второй рум для катки - так что ничего даже там не считал в %-ом соотношении. Поле обычное, тяжело сказать что-то. Вот в спид покере, как показалось даже на первый взгляд, ботов достаточно.

Как бы добавить нечего, дем уже широко разошелся по форуму)
    • AwesomeDay
      AwesomeDay
      Бронза
      Походу у тебя просто не было прямого рейкбэка. Но всё равно ещё 300 раз подумаю прежде чем переходить
    • AwesomeDay
      AwesomeDay
      Бронза
      Сегодня разбирал некоторых оппов. Интересное занятие, но занимает больше времени чем я думал. И столкнулся с некоторыми трудностями. С некоторыми оппами проблем не было, потому что у них присутствовал явный дисбаллас, который легко было отследить, а у некоторых, такие статы что ничего не бросается в глаза, и их раздачи ниочём не говорят. Например, чек-рейз или рейз цбет в районе 10 проц. Получается он делает это всегда на вэлью. Но на некоторых получились очень интересные нотсы.
    • AwesomeDay
      AwesomeDay
      Бронза
      Выполнил всё что задумывал, правда всё как-то сумбурно и растянуто на весь день. Завтра постараюсь сделать всё как только проснусь.

1) 10км - есть
      52 подтягивания - есть

2) 5 опов разобраны - есть

График по катке - вот:

Раздача дня:

Сегодня в категории супер-блеф =)

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Посмотреть в видеоформате

$0.1/$0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:
      CO:
      $10.00
      BU:
      $9.14
      SB:
      $10.55
      BB:
      $9.75
      UTG1:
      $27.39
      UTG2 (Hero):
      $27.60
      MP1:
      $11.15
      MP2:
      $25.60
      MP3:
      $25.00

Preflop: Hero is UTG2 with J, K.
      UTG1 folds, Hero raises to $0.75, 6 folds, BB raises to $2.00, Hero calls $1.25.

Flop: ($4.1) K, 4, A (2 players)
      BB bets $2.25, Hero calls $2.25.

Turn: ($8.6) 9 (2 players)
      BB bets $3.00, Hero raises to $6.30, BB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $11.6.

Продолжаем...
    • AwesomeDay
      AwesomeDay
      Бронза
      Разборы оппов идут со скрипом. У плюсовых регов ничего не могу найти кроме общих предположений. Хотя сегодня во время сессии была раздача против оппа которого разбирал. Я сыграл тупо по написанным ранее нотсам и всё вышло! Хотя в другом случае я так не играл бы. Так что продолжаем рабоать.

10 км - есть
      50 подтягиваний - есть

5 опов - с горем пополам есть

График катки - тут:
      Отыграл первую плюсовую сессию, потом сел за 2ю, хорошо заходило, но я таких чудес вытворял. Короче сам виноват. Тильтанул под конец. Выключил всё, посмотрел серию "Друзей". Настроение улучшилось)) и вернул всё на место.

Раздача:

Использовал нотсы написанные при разборе. Видел в его раздачах, как он чек-рейзил подобные борды, даже борды Ахай, и сдавался либо на тёрне , либо на флопе, в зависимости от структуры борда. На 3й барель выкидывал бы. Делает он это с карманками и дро.

[SPOILER]Poker Stars, $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 7 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

MP2: $10 (40 bb)
      MP3: $10 (40 bb)
      Hero (CO): $28.04 (112.2 bb)
      BTN: $21.40 (85.6 bb)
      SB: $12.50 (50 bb)
      BB: $19.75 (79 bb)
      MP1: $23.62 (94.5 bb)

Preflop: Hero is CO with A T
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.75, BTN folds, SB calls $0.65, BB folds

Flop: ($1.75) J 3 K (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.90, SB raises to $2, Hero calls $1.10

Turn: ($5.75) 5 (2 players)
      SB bets $2.74, Hero calls $2.74

River: ($11.23) 3 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $7.50, SB folds

Results:
      $11.23 pot ($0.51 rake)
      Final Board: J 3 K 5 3
      Hero mucked A T and won $10.72 ($5.23 net)
      SB mucked and lost (-$5.49 net)
    • ArminnnOnly
      ArminnnOnly
      Бронза
      На форуме с: 05.06.2011 Сообщения: 227
      Ну если по нотсам, то хороший бет терн + ривер.
    • AwesomeDay
      AwesomeDay
      Бронза
      Оригинал пользователя ArminnnOnly
      Ну если по нотсам, то хороший бет терн + ривер.
      Колл тёрн, и пуш ривер ))
    • AwesomeDay
      AwesomeDay
      Бронза
      Сегодня провёл прекрасный выходной. Весь день катались на великах компанией, пили пиво и расслаблялись)) Вечером пришёл домой, немного уставший. Отдохнув, сел катать, но как-то не очень шло. Усталость видно сказывалась. Вышло что гонял туда сюда. Пока не понял что лучше не играть. Получил пару-тойку бэдбитов, парочку сам замувил, в общем мало рук, зато отмазал в ноль))

60+ км - success

5 опов разобраны - success

50 подтягиваний - sucks!

График - вот:

Раздача дня:

Опп залевелил сам себя

[spoiler]Poker Stars, $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 8 Players

CO: $8.17 (32.7 bb)
      BTN: $28.01 (112 bb)
      SB: $24.75 (99 bb)
      BB: $10 (40 bb)
      UTG+2: $48.11 (192.4 bb)
      Hero (MP1): $25 (100 bb)
      MP2: $49.49 (198 bb)
      MP3: $11.11 (44.4 bb)

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with J J
      UTG+2 folds, Hero raises to $0.75, 4 folds, SB raises to $3.25, BB folds, Hero calls $2.50

Flop: ($6.75) 3 Q 9 (2 players)
      SB bets $5.25, Hero raises to $21.75 and is all-in, SB calls $16.25 and is all-in

Turn: ($49.75) 3 (2 players, 2 are all-in)
      River: ($49.75) 2 (2 players, 2 are all-in)

Results:
      $49.75 pot ($2 rake)
      Final Board: 3 Q 9 3 2
      SB showed A K and lost (-$24.75 net)
      Hero showed J J and won $47.75 ($23 net)
    • elmashboec99
      elmashboec99
      Бронза
      На форуме с: 12.07.2009 Сообщения: 7.384
      по раздаче с JJ какие мысли?
    • AwesomeDay
      AwesomeDay
      Бронза
      У оппа большой 3бет, большой кбет. Коллируя оставляю диапазон слабым. Но на счёт пуша сейчас неуверен. Потому как изолирую себя. Мне повезло что он так заколлил, действие получилось плюсовое, но с другой стороны, я планировал выбить возможно каких нибудь слабых дам, но судя по всему он их не выкинул бы. Мне на руку сыграло флеш дро на доске, после моего пуша он меня сразу ложит на него. Выходит он бы и с ТТ меня поколил бы.

Сейчас точно не помню, но возможно склонился к пушу ещё потому что увидел что он баррелит, и зафлоатить неудастся. Думаю, в идеале тут надо было играть колл флоп, и пуш тёрн на 2й баррель.
    • AwesomeDay
      AwesomeDay
      Бронза
      Эксперементальным путём было доказано , что с 3го дня я начинаю на всё забивать))
      Оппов разбираю, а километры ненаезжаю нужные. Правда в плане подтягиваний сразу чувствуется прогресс. Мышцы есть, их только взбодрить, и снова смогу по 30 раз делать.

Эти 2 дня в плане игры фигня, но в целом норм. Мне кажется что откатик наблюдается. Сегодня в замазке катал. Туда сюда гонял, то в плюс, то в минус. Подконец шёл около - 30, но потом случилась раздачка на 2 стека, и я быстро закрыл все окна)) Копил целый день ев специально чтоб затащить эту раздачу)

Ещё заметил, что в последнее время крассная очень вверх идёт. Не знаю, хорошо это или плохо. Как-то в ноль ведь последние 2 или 3 дня катаю.

Подтягиваюсь
      Километры не наезжены

Оппы разбираются

График:

Раздача дня:

Сказал перед раздачей : "Надо тащить! :hkttb: " - и затащил.
      (Фиш походу тоже так сказал) :grin:

Poker Stars, $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 9 Players

BTN: $15 (60 bb)
      Hero (SB): $25 (100 bb)
      BB: $25 (100 bb)
      UTG+1: $20 (80 bb)
      UTG+2: $36.03 (144.1 bb)
      MP1: $10.62 (42.5 bb)
      MP2: $55.94 (223.8 bb)
      MP3: $10 (40 bb)
      CO: $25.35 (101.4 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A 7
      2 folds, MP1 raises to $0.75, MP2 calls $0.75, MP3 folds, CO calls $0.75, BTN folds, Hero calls $0.65, BB calls $0.50

Flop: ($3.75) 4 5 2 (5 players)
      Hero checks, BB bets $3, MP1 calls $3, MP2 calls $3, CO folds, Hero raises to $14.50, BB raises to $24.25 and is all-in, MP1 folds, MP2 calls $21.25, Hero calls $9.75 and is all-in

Turn: ($79.50) Q (3 players, 2 are all-in)
      River: ($79.50) K (3 players, 2 are all-in)

Results:
      $79.50 pot ($2 rake)
      Final Board: 4 5 2 Q K
      Hero showed A 7 and won $77.50 ($52.50 net)
      BB showed 3 A and lost (-$25 net)
      MP1 mucked and lost (-$3.75 net)
      MP2 showed 8 2 and lost (-$25 net)
      CO mucked and lost (-$0.75 net)